Quick update, the survey on our house was meant to happen today but the surveyor was ill, so we are waiting for a new date. We now have a Scottish law firm acting for us and they are ringing on Wednesday to go through details of the offer we want to put on the croft that Chris went to view last week. They have to put the offer in, rather than us. So, still waiting, but it’s not so long. Feels like it is though! I can be so impatient, it feels like one wrong move and we could lose it. That is wrong though and we need to trust God in this, whether it happens like we want it to or whether it doesn’t.
So watch this space basically. It all seems surreal, that a place like this is almost within our grasp, what is basically a childhood dream. There is also a small beach at the bottom of the land and otters live there. Chris saw two when he was there, apparently they are rife. You can just see an otter’s head on the photograph.