So! Suddenly contacted today by our Shetland solicitor, the seller is wanting to go through with the entry date to the croft being the 31st August. Brilliant news, but we haven’t even exchanged contracts on our house, that is only in about 4 weeks and we need the cleared funds to pay to our solicitor 2 days prior to this. So I contacted our English conveyancing people, they say they cannot do anything, they have sent everything off to our buyers solicitors so now Chris has rung the buyer to find out if there is any chance of completing in the near future. I feel so so stressed, it’s unbelievable. I couldn’t really ring him, Mr Toddler and baby were making more noise than at a football match. So we are awaiting our buyer ringing back….Please God can it all work together.
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)
ah God please.
The buyer rang Chris back and was very helpful and is going to pursue whether they can get a completion date on our house. He is going to ring Chris back when he knows more.
Phone call from our Shetland solicitor, the owners of the croft have pulled out of the sale of the croft to us because we cannot give a concrete date yet. They thought we were cash buyers (which we will be once our sale has completed, but we definitely have not got it before this). However, if we can get a date, she thinks we may possibly still be able to buy. We will see. Awaiting a call from our buyer. Hopefully soon. Hopefully with a date.
This is all very, very stressful.
We may be back to the drawing board…
or we may still be going ahead…