It’s Friday!

State of play! – the engineers report didn’t really come up with anything we weren’t expecting so it is still all systems go….the main problem in the cottage being damp and a lack of ventilation. We were prepared for that. We also need to get oil fired heating installed, which we had planned for. The report was really helpful, the engineer suggested solutions and told us who to get in touch with for grants for insulation etc. We are waiting for our PPS numbers, and the pet passports (rabies shots) are sorted.

We’ve answered another question from our buyer’s solicitors so are waiting to hear back from them again and I think that is all the news on the move for now.

Its only just dawned on me that if we move to Ireland we are emigrating. That seems weird…

Published by


A Jesus follower who with her family are attempting (probably comically) to start a different type of life in a totally different place, but starting where we are and rolling with it and seeking God all the way, well trying to... #theshepherdsadventure

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.